David Guetta and American Idol?

So the David Guetta that has popular songs out right now, he wasn't on American Idol right? Because when i first heard his songs, I thought he was the guy from American Idol. But is it just becasue they have the same name? So this David Guetta and the one on American Idol are different right? just the same name....right?

Favorite Answer

You might be confused with David archuletta. David guetta was not on American idol. David archuleta was on American idol and he was the runner up against David cook. (lots of davids, I know!) there was never a person on american idol named David guetta.

Source(s): American idol fan

David Guetta American Idol

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

David Guetta and American Idol?

So the David Guetta that has popular songs out right now, he wasn't on American Idol right? Because when i first heard his songs, I thought he was the guy from American Idol. But is it just becasue they have the same name? So this David Guetta and the one on American Idol are different right?...

Source(s): david guetta american idol: https://biturl.im/0AOMW

David guetta is Dj producer