Our Purina Kitten food has maggots! Did this hurt the kittens and what do I do?

I am FURIOUS! Two days ago, I bought a bag of Purina Kitten chow for our three kittens. We bought it from Petco. I have pretty bad eye sight and usually feed my animals without my glasses on. Today, I had them on for the third feeding of the day. When I looked close I saw LOADS of LIVE maggots, and lots of... show more I am FURIOUS!
Two days ago, I bought a bag of Purina Kitten chow for our three kittens. We bought it from Petco.

I have pretty bad eye sight and usually feed my animals without my glasses on.

Today, I had them on for the third feeding of the day. When I looked close I saw LOADS of LIVE maggots, and lots of dead adult bugs in the bottom of the food! they all blend in with the colours, but it's hard to miss the tiny ones MOVING with my glasses!

There is NO way this from my home. There are too many adults dead in there and I have no pest issues. My dog's food and the adult cat food is perfectly fine.

First of all, are the kittens going to be okay? I already fed them from this bag three times and I feel awful.

Next, is Purina responsible for any health issues that it could cause the kittens? I am beyond furious with them and if they caused harm to these little ones I want them to answer the call for it.

Any help is very much appreciated!