How to manage my sports betting and staking/bank management?

HI all I am considering whether to stop gambling altogether, but if I do continue with it I know I need to improve my organisation and management of money. I don't use betfair, I just use various bookies listed on oddschecker, usually whoever offers the best price, although I do tend towards the big names like... show more HI all I am considering whether to stop gambling altogether, but if I do continue with it I know I need to improve my organisation and management of money.
I don't use betfair, I just use various bookies listed on oddschecker, usually whoever offers the best price, although I do tend towards the big names like 365 and paddy.
I am here to ask a few questions about how it is best to bet...
- do you open a seperate bank account for betting? this would keep all your transactions away from your main bank account. also you could put a set amount in the account and say that is your total bank and you will not add to it. if it's your main account you're using then you might keep using other money which should be for other things.
- do you use one bookie at a time, or have several accounts with money in them in order to get the best prices. ie does it complicate things using more than one bookie, is it easier to lose track of things with several bookies?
- do you withdraw your balance after every bet? meaning more transactions on your bank account?
- is it more important to choose a winner than worry about getting a slightly better price with another bookie?
these are the sort of questions i have been thinking about and wondered if anyone has any definite views on them? Thanks