Can I use church or lobby type receiver at home ?

-I ve jbl es 90 floor standing loudspeaker but my Receiver sport only 85 watt per channel I saw second hand lobby type amphitheater and I am not sure if will be good to use them together do you have any idea ? If I have money I like to buy Harman Kardon HK 3490 120 Watt Stereo Receiver but my country it cost 6 times more even for seccond hand... You can see this lobby reciver from this link

thanks in advance

http://www.radyopanc.com.tr/urunbak.asp?IDUrun=89

Favorite Answer

Pioneer VSX921K 7.1-Channel 3D Ready AV Receiver - Black is a great AV receiver and occupies the sweet spot for value in pioneer's line this year. The features and connection settings are plenty for my use. I like the UI for setting up settings including the sound calibration settings for the room. The remote is basic and i wish it could have a night glow feature.

I am going to say no. Its just an amp and you wont get any real benefits from it. You want a hoe theater receiver so that it can decode the surround sound and have at least 5 channels. These amps usually just do right left audio.

Source(s): Home Theater Installer