promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Easy 10 points! Help(: what store sells clip on bow ties and a collared button up long sleeve shirt ?

I went to target and Claire's today they didn't have bow ties target had the callored shirts but it's too big:( and I need just one collared not patterned or anything just one color I was thinking white or like lavender or a light blue almost like light jeans (: thanks(: and in small sizes for teenage girls!:) thanks

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

American apparel has clip on bow ties and urban outfitters has the collared button up long sleeve

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • grippo
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Target Bow Ties

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Definitely not skinny denims. Authentic pants/slacks approach no denims, even without them saying that. Nothing professional is constituted of denim. And skinny fit pants of any style should not reliable. Employers are usually not concerned about seeing boobs, butts, or backs. The cardigan is pleasant, depending on what you're wearing it over. It says dress blouse, in order that tells me that a tank high would be so, so fallacious, It appears like that is some sort of job fair. If you're looking for a job, it can be time so that you can exit and buy some respectable apparel. I might recommend checking out a thrift store--Goodwill even will get new apparel proper from goal and different stores.

• 8 years ago

Ross

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Jcpenny

• 8 years ago

Macys

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I know H&M sells both!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

try walmart

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.