Skyrim: The Forsworn Conspiracy bug help?

I'm at the end of the quest where I have to return to Elrys. I walk in and the guard comes up to me and says what he says, and when I say I'll come quietly, he says it's off to the Cidhna Mine with you. Here's where the bug is. Now that the conversation is over, he pulls out his bow and say In the... show more I'm at the end of the quest where I have to return to Elrys. I walk in and the guard comes up to me and says what he says, and when I say I'll come quietly, he says it's off to the Cidhna Mine with you. Here's where the bug is. Now that the conversation is over, he pulls out his bow and say In the name of the Jarl, stop right there! or You never should've come here, or something like that, and my Xbox freezes. What should I do?
Update: Also, if I load a game before I got to the end of the quest, I can't go to jail in Markarth.
1 answer 1