Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Daniel asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

Which rookie duo has the better season Anthony Davis and Austin Rivers or Damian Lilard and Meyers Leonard?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Austin Rivers and Anthony Davis.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Answers (2)

Austin Rivers and Anthony Davis.

Answer by K.O.T™ 31 minutes ago Report Abuse

Who knows how well Rivers will turn out, but since they Hornets have Anthony Davis who is the best player out of those 4, and the fact he is a big man that is a blocking machine force in the paint Rivers and Davis would win.

Now Lillard is already proven he can be a good player in the NBA but who knows about Leonard? He won't start out playing great but down the road he can become a good Center. He shows his emotions during games which could mean he is willing to work to be the best of his ability. So in the future I wonder if the Blazers duo would be better...

Source(s):

Gilchrist-Kidd

Answer by Gilchrist-Kidd™ (Hornets: Davis: Gold Medal) Edited 23 minutes ago Report Abuse

• 9 years ago

Who knows how well Rivers will turn out, but since they Hornets have Anthony Davis who is the best player out of those 4, and the fact he is a big man that is a blocking machine force in the paint Rivers and Davis would win.

Now Lillard is already proven he can be a good player in the NBA but who knows about Leonard? He won't start out playing great but down the road he can become a good Center. He shows his emotions during games which could mean he is willing to work to be the best of his ability. So in the future I wonder if the Blazers duo would be better...

Source(s): Gilchrist-Kidd
  • 9 years ago

Neither Andrew Nicholson and Moe Harkless will have the best season they are incredible players Nicholson is going to be the next Hakeem Olajuwan but with a 3-Point shot and Moe Harkless will be the next Andre Iguodala but a less good passer but he's only 19 and still has time to develop a jump shot and good passing abilities.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • cirino
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Yo i think of one would desire to argue that Rivers and Davis have the main potential/upside in this 365 days's draft. extremely some human beings think of Rivers is overvalued, yet i do no longer. He does one element very nicely this is important to play interior the NBA. He can create his very own shot. i'm beneficial he will the thank you to make his teammates greater useful as his game matures. As for Davis, yeah, he's gonna be a stud. i'm digging this new duo down in New Orleans and with any luck Eric Gordon comes to a decision to adhere around.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.