Hey guys, got a couple questions about Aurico Drug screening and background check?

Here is the scoop:

Just got offered a position with X company. I am now subject to pre-employment drug screening and background check. It has been over three weeks since my last toke. I am 6 feet about 170 lbs and while I'm not working out at the moment, I have been an athlete my whole life and never been over 13% body fat. I am also very active in my current job which keeps my weight down. I have smoked spice/synthetic ganja about a week ago. Before that, I was a pretty heavy user of spice mostly because I like getting high and it won't show up on a drug test. My first question: What are the chances of either one of those substance showing up on a drug test?

Secondly, I have two Class C Misdemeanor, drug paraphernalia charges on my record. One was in 2009 and I did deferred. Nothing has ever come up with that one as I have been checked since then. However, I got a second one about a month ago and I actually just went to court this last week to setup my deferred and get that one taken care of. The attorney I spoke with about the situation told me that most Class C misdemeanor violations are reported only about 15% of the time during background checks like this. Anyways, I'm just wondering if anyone can shed some light on what might come up and how to best handle that with my future employer? Thanks.

Also, does anyone know anything specific about Aurico Background checks and pre-employment screening? Like what type of test it will be?

Definitely? How can you be so sure?

• RE
    Favorite Answer

Apparently you want to have your cake and eat it too. The only thing you can do is take the test and hope you pass it and the background check too. If you don't, you won't get the job, and you will remain in exactly the same situation as you are now. However, you might want to start thinking about whether getting high for fun is worth the negative effect on your employability, especially in any job that requires a high degree of alertness. In other words, time to grow up and change your ways.

1

Source(s): Background Checks Search Database : http://BackgroundChecks.zourg.com/?vlY

Aurico Background Check Reviews

If it were me I would say HIRED. The reason I say that is: 1) employer pulled him aside from a group interview (employer wanted to talk one-on-one, a good sign) 2) a background check was made (this means he made the first cut) 3) employer called him (employer is definitely interested if he takes time to call). The only thing yet to do is the drug test and you know that that is not an issue.

For the best answers, search on this site https://smarturl.im/aDSCB

• HD

you'll definitely fail the drug test, don't know if your employer will disqualify you on the two drug , misdemeanor charges, my job would disqualify you.

Hey Joe, was everything ok. Did u get the job?