Taylor Swift OR Emma Watson?

Who is more beautiful? And who has the better fashion sense?

Favorite Answer

TAYLOR SWIFT.

Although Emma Watson is Ok, Taylor is a way better role model as she doesn't drink or do drugs at all, and she is so sweet, funny and down to earth. You never hear a bad word about Taylor Swift. She writes songs herself so girls all over the world can relate and not feel so alone. Emma Watson may have had a successful acting career however, I think Taylor has made a more positive impact on the world. She also has 89 awards, which is pretty amazing too. n fashion sense oc taylor she is sUuper

• Amanda

Taylor Swift <3

• Kamila

Both are beautiful. but I think Taylor's face is more special. There are lots pf celebrities who look alike Emma Watson. For example I think Kristen Stewart with brown eyes is almost same to her. And the other reason Emma's face is full of small brown spots, even you can see them with make up. but Taylor's skin is better. Otherwise, Taylor Swift is very cute and I like her smile.

• Rigor

I'm digging Taylor Swift right now but if you had asked me a year ago I would've said Emma Watson. They're both really attractive girls and I'd be happy landing a date with either one of them.

I dont like how Taylor swift always writes millions of songs on her relationship stats so I probably wouldnt date her if I was a guy

And she's so country which I don't like, of course she's gorgeous Af, but I personally wouldn't like Her.

Emma is hot and I like her personality and the roles she plays in Harry potter. LOVE that series. I would probably love her to death just because of that.

Have you heard she might play Anastasia in the 50 shades of grey movie? Hahahaha.

emma is so more beautiful,taylor is nice but kills heself with eye contact.and of course when it comes to fashion and style,it is definitely crystal clear that emma is the top.want it or not,she even has gotten named the seconf best dressed celebrity in the world and first in england.but i respect ur idea dear and didn''t meant to insult at all.

emma's hotter, but i hear she is a ***** irl so if i was going to marry one it would be taylor swift. of course this is just my opinion

Taylor :)

EMMA. EMMA. EMMA. EMMA. :D!!!!!!!!!!