Matt asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 7 years ago

Adrian Peterson or Willis McGahee?

Who should I start this week? AP against the 49ers or Willis against the Texans. My other running back is Ray Rice. Or should I start both over Danny Amendola who is going against the Bears in week 3?

Favorite Answer

never start a RB vs 49ers D, Danny might have a hard time with Chi D, willis might not get the yards but he should get a TD

Both 49ers and Texans have tough defenses. I don't believe that 49ers have allowed a rushing TD in a while. However, even with that said I would still pick Peterson based on speed, potential, and the ability to cut well. Sure, McGahee has looked pretty decent in recent games, but he's old and you can see he's slow. I'd go Peterson.

start Ray rice, lol Adrian Peterson and Willis McGayhee stand no chance.

Peterson! He's going to prove you can run over 49er defense.

Make the commerce. i purchase the hype huge-time on AP, and factor is likewise meant to deal with a heavier workload this season on the lower back of an extra desirable offensive line, yet AZ's talkin approximately making use of Shipp in goalline situations, and AP has chop up time for a minimum of one million/2 the season w/ Chester Taylor because of the fact the MN invested $$$$$$$ into him very final 3 hundred and sixty 5 days. this is an straight forward determination my chum, take LJ and win your league, yet for the affection of god, concentration on your WR difficulty it quite is disgusting to look at. DAVID BOSTON?? you have have been given 2 be kidding. Joe Horn doesnt belong on any1's initiating roster.