Did You know that Welfare was actually around when Romney's immigrant Dad applied for it?

Update: But there has NOT been Welfare for the Poor since 1998 > =========================================== Washington, D.C. welfare caseworker Angela Perkins talks to Cynthia Harris. (Juana Arias, Washington Post) Welfare's Changing Face By Dan Froomkin Washingtonpost.com Staff Updated July 23, 1998 Welfare as... show more But there has NOT been Welfare for the Poor since 1998 >
=======================================...

Washington, D.C. welfare caseworker Angela Perkins talks to Cynthia Harris. (Juana Arias, Washington Post)
Welfare's Changing Face
By Dan Froomkin
Washingtonpost.com Staff
Updated July 23, 1998

Welfare as we knew it no longer exists.

The 61-year American tradition of guaranteeing cash assistance to the poor came to an end with the signing of legislation in August 1996.

Under the old system, founded during the Great Depression, the federal government provided fairly uniform benefits to the nation's poor – mostly mothers and children – without regard to the details of their personal circumstances, and with no time limit.

But over time, the system became increasingly unpopular. Political opinion turned against the idea of anyone getting rewarded for being idle. Social critics said welfare was responsible for a permanent underclass of people living off government checks beca
Update 2: Mitt Romney's Father, George Romney, Lived Off "Welfare ... You are here: Home » Presidential Election » Mitt Romney’s Father, George Romney, Lived Off “Welfare ... the number of low-income households who qualify and apply ... hinterlandgazette.com/2012/09/mitt-romneys-father-george... - Cached Aid Was... show more Mitt Romney's Father, George Romney, Lived Off "Welfare ...
You are here: Home » Presidential Election » Mitt Romney’s Father, George Romney, Lived Off “Welfare ... the number of low-income households who qualify and apply ...
hinterlandgazette.com/2012/09/mitt-romn... - Cached
Aid Was Good Enough For Mitt's Dad, But Not For Hungry Kids ...
Mitt Romney’s father was on welfare relief, and then he went on to make a great career for ... When my father passed away, I applied to NY's Social Services for ...
crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/aid-was... - Cached

SHAME on the Liar: Mitt Romney's Mother Talks About His ...
Mitt Romney's mother, Lenore LaFount Romney, is on video talking about how his father George was on welfare relief ... When I couldn’t keep working and applied for ...
www.politicususa.com/shame-liar-mitt-ro... - Cached
Update 3: Obama was born In Hawaii yet you CONS think he is not an american - go figure you hypocrites.
Honestly I think Mitt was born In Mexico too.
4 answers 4