most scientific convert to islam when they read the quran?

why then the media don't show to the world that the holy quran goes with science because it is the words of Allah.

why most of western think that muslim have many editions of quran while the fact there is one quran and it is the same quran since 1400 years and has not changed any word in it.

if you want to know more contact me writerto@yahoo.com

Update:

Kristiane Backer - a German television presenter, television journalist and author residing in London.

Yasin Abu Bakr (Lennox Philip) - of Trinidad and Tobago, under trial for an attempted coup as of 9 March 2006[21]

Muhammad Abd-al-Rahman Barker (Philip Barker) - professor of Urdu, former chair of the University of Minnesota's Department of South Asian studies and creator of the Tékumel fantasy world.[22]

Kevin Barrett - university lecturer and member of Scholars for 9/11 Truth.[23]

Abdullah Beg of Kartli - Georgian convert to Islam[24] who was a claimant to the kingship of Kartli.

David Belfield - American, fled to Iran after assassinating Ali Akbar Tabatabai, an Iranian dissident.[25]

Ronald Bell or Khalis Bayyan (born 1 November 1951, Youngstown, Ohio) is an American singer, composer and saxophonist

Mohammed Knut Bernström - Swedish ambassador to Venezuela (1963–1969), Spain (1973–1976) and Morocco (1976–1983)[26]

Ibrahim Bey - an Egyptian Mamluk of Georgian Christian origins.

Update 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrH8_EpvY8U

Youtube thumbnail

European Scientist explains why and how he became Muslim

Update 3:

http://ar-ar.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=147627...

American Woman Scientist became "Muslim"

Update 4:

Professor of embryos: Professor Keith Moore

Dr. T.V.N. Persaud is a Professor of Anatomy and Head of the Department of Anatomy, and a professor of Pediatrics and Child Health, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.

Update 5:

Dr. Maurice Bucaille an eminent French physician speaking about Quran and modern science

Update 6:

Prof. Arthur Alison is the head of the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering in the University of London.

Update 7:

also check this website where are hundred of miracles in the holy quran and ahadeth of the prophet mohammed http://www.elnaggarzr.com/en/index.php?ID=3&CatNam...

Update 8:

contact me for more information writerto@yahoo.com

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Never heard of one of those.

And I'm a scientist who usually works with lots of scientists.

We're mostly Atheist (like me), Agnostics or soft Pantheists, with the rare weak Deist or Theist here and there.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I think they stopped seeing it as the "QUR'AN" that Islamic book. and read it as it is. I don't think people "converted"... I think they just connected to what is being said in it. And it spoke to them. I don't think people convert for no reason. Or necessarily convert because they've been looking for something. I think for some people, they read the Qur'an and they immediately can see and can relate to what is being said. They feel a personal connection. There are many non Muslims like Prince Charles, who read the Qur'an, connect with it, appreciate it, but are not Muslims. Karen Armstrong and Paulo Coelho too. I think for those people who choose to embrace Islam, after that connection with the book, they just just feel compelled and it makes sense to take that experience a step further. Usually people take on the Islamic way of life.. meaning doing good deeds, observing speech, manners, the way you dress, purity of heart, 5 times a day prayer, charity, pilgrimage, the declaration of faith, fast for the rest of their life because for them, it has reached the point where it's the most logical next step to do, and to not do it, they feel that they have denied themselves of something meaningful.

• 8 years ago

Dear Writer,

FYI, the Qur'an is documented as a Papal Conspiracy to control the Barbarian masses, hence it's resemblance to The Holy Bible.

According to sources, the Qur'an was introduced to 'Muhammad' by the parental cousin( 'Waraka ibn Nawfal' ), of his first wife 'Kadijah'.

Waraka was a Catholic priest living in Mecca, and one who had made detailed studies of the Gospels and the Old Testament scriptures.

Waraka was the first to recognized Muhammad's call to prophecy as authentic and islamic tradition recounts Waraka saying: "There has come to him the greatest Law that came to Moses; surely he is the prophet of this people".

What the people didn't know, was that Waraka had been covertly recruited by Jesuit Monks to present the Barbarians with their own religion through Muhammad, with a proviso that the Papacy remain Sovereign.

However, after the death of Muhammad the Barbarians refused to recognise this agreement, and the Papacy reacted with swift vengeance through the Crusade Wars, which claimed the lives of millions.

History supports this record of genocide by these so-called Christians, who committed these attrocities against an innocent race.

"Christians" they may have called themselves, but whether they were followers of CHRIST or not is for history to decide!

Source(s): http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Quran/Sources/BBw... Encyclopedia of Islam, Online ed., Waraka b. Nawfal
  • Feivel
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

And around a quarter of the people who win nobel prizes in math and science are Jewish so...what exactly is your point.

A few people converted. I am sure a few people converted out of islam too (and moved away so they would not be executed for leaving the faith) but I don't feel the need to look this up.

If islam was compatible with science, the arab would would have be living like it was 1000 years ago. Islam and science go together about as much as a veganism and bull fighting do

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

HAHA! No. No they don't. But thanks for playing.

Not a single one of those people you listed is a scientist. Television journalists, amabassadors, and singers/composers are not scientists. *facepalm*

There are literally millions of scientists in the world. You've listed about 3 actual scientists. This in no way shape or form qualifies as "most".

• 8 years ago

Writer..are we talking about real scientist

incidentally...90% of all inventions are from the west...even this computer

and electricity that connects to your PC ...

addition

dido...100 million red Indians ....really'..I say old friend rather exaggerating a bit

• 8 years ago

Because what you claim is blatantly false. In fact the largest burner of Qurans is Saudi Arabia, which burns Pilgrim's Qurans that are the "wrong" version.

Most scientists that read the Quran laugh at it as much as they laugh at any other religion.

Islam is a barbaric religion.

• 8 years ago

They don't want to Admit That..Media just Saying craps

Who made the first World War.....Muslims??

who made the second World War......Muslims??

Who Pump Heroshema with nuclear pump ....Muslims??

Who Kill 20 million citizen In Australia....Muslims?

Who Kill About 100 million of red indian in North America...Muslim ???

Who Kills over than 50 Million of red indian in South America...Muslims???

who took over than 180 million African as a slaves and 77% dies in their way....Muslims??

Source(s): they commit all these crimes
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

no self-respecting scientist is going to take a book seriously when it says that the sun literally sets on a destination on the earth, or one that says that making women into sex slaves is permissible

• Aravah
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

answer: isn't lying for Allah still just lying?

Do you guys serious believe this drivel?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.