Hickey removal,my special brother put a toy to his face resulting in a large hickey?

He is supposed to be in a wedding in a day and needs immediate help!!!! He's had ice on it since the situation began

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

A hickey is essentially a bruise, Keep with the ice pack, maybe a hand towel wet with some epsom salt water.Use vinegar. Vinegar mixed with warm water will help the healing process. Vinegar increases blood flow near the skin's surface, so it may help to dissipate the blood that has pooled in the bruised area. Witch hazel will also do the trick.

Melt chocolate. Do this in the microwave or on a stove. Once it's become semi-liquid or gooey, smear it on the bruised area. Cover the area with light gauze or a bandage and leave it on overnight.Apply heat. Do this within 48 hours of cooling the bruise to bring more circulation to the area and help clear away the pooled blood. Apply a warm washcloth to the bruise for 10 minutes or so for two to three times a day.

Good Luck

• 8 years ago

I heard once about a bride getting a black eye a day before her wedding and they used leeches... they put the leech on the bruise (and a hicky is basically a bruise) and the leech sucks out the blood. But where you would find a leech, i can't imagine... some hospitals SOMETIMES use them... try googling.... NOW, as for the story of the special brother putting a toy to his face.... I need facts! and pictures!

• 8 years ago

Foundation and concealer!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.