Why Do People Hate Leonardo DiCaprio!?

I posted another question like this, but it was about my dad hating Leonardo DiCaprio. I got some hateful answers on there saying "Leonardo DiCaprio is old, no wonder your dad hates him" People have so much disrespect for Leonardo DiCaprio. What is the matter with the world. It doesn't matter if he's old. That doesn't mean you have the right to hate him. He is a wonderful actor and I love him to bits. Why do people hate Leonardo DiCaprio so much? No horrible answers please!

Best Answer

I actually hated him during the Titanic era. But then I saw him in other roles and appreciated that he really is a good actor. He is going to be around for a long time to come yet. Whereas most of those hot right now will be nowhere in a few years time.

Yeh the guy has it all - talent, looks, chicks, fame, some people just want something to go wrong for someone like that.

I think that sometimes he has upset people in Hollywood though, because he speaks his mind and isn't really part of the 'establishment'. Often people like him with the good looks have to work harder to prove themselves as actors, people want to typecast them, or their talents aren't taken seriously. Johnny Depp is sort of the same.

As far as I'm concerned, he just gets better as he gets older because he looks like a man now and has matured.

If somebody says that he won't be able to act, there is obviously something incorrect with them. purely watch "what's ingesting Gilbert Grape." the situation that I certainly have with Leonardo is that he has gotten a increasing ego when you consider that huge. specific, he has achieved many stuff for charities, yet he additionally feels the might desire to broadcast each and every thing he does. i won't be able to say i do in comparison to him, bacuase i do no longer understand him. yet, additionally, i do no longer likely care to understand him.

• bcuz if someone doesnt act for a long time ,when they are back,they are not as good as b4,so people hate him maybe they r jealous

It's because he's fat and he fists puppies and everyone loves puppies.

jealousy

idk why would they hes just sooooooooooooooo dreamy i love him so much