OMG ! - Is Obama refusing to meet with the Prime Minister of Israel & meeting with the Leader of the Muslim?

OMG ! -Is President Obama refusing to meet with the Prime Minister of Isreal and instead meeting with the Leader of the Muslim Brotherhood/Prime Minister of Egypt because he has asked Obama to release the ' Bleind Sheik ' who is spending life in prison after attempting to blow up the WTC ?

Is Obama planning on releasing the Blind Sheik Muslim Monster from prison ?

If so.....will Obama release the Blind Sheik from prison before election day ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Dan C
    Lv 4
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

Well let's see here, you talk to the PM of Egypt and lay down the law with him or listen to Netanyahu whine and complain that they don't get enough US aid. As far as releasing Sheikh Omar Abdel-Rahman, that isn't ever going to happen. He committed a crime on US soil and he deserves to rot in prison for the rest of his natural life.

• y
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

The president should meet with as many leaders of their respect countries as possible. I may not agree with his attitude to Israel but that is neither here nor their in the meeting of other leaders. The sheik thing is unproven at this time.

• I haven't heard anything about him meeting with the Muslim leader, but he did meet with a guy dressed as a pirate to celebrate Talk Like a Pirate Day on 9-19. Obama won't meet with Netanyahu because he hasn't got the balls to either back Israel or tell them to back off regarding Iran.

• 7 years ago

And still there are those who will vote for Obama. Go figure. I,for one,will not vote for him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

How is this remarkable? Obama always surrenders first and appeases those who do not deserve to be appeased.

• 7 years ago

no, it will be after the election. the 3 billion tax dollars will keep the terrorist happy for a few months.

hows that hope and change working for you? yes we can?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.