Had Van Zanten applied full flaps during takeoff could the tenerife disaster been averted?

Please pardon my arrogance,i'm no authority in the subject.Pilots out there do answer this question. In the tenerife airport disaster,had Van zanten deployed full flaps on seeing the pan am flight during takeoff roll, could he have managed to clear the plane just in time? (of course with full engine... show more Please pardon my arrogance,i'm no authority in the subject.Pilots out there do answer this question.

In the tenerife airport disaster,had Van zanten deployed full flaps on seeing the pan am flight during takeoff roll, could he have managed to clear the plane just in time? (of course with full engine power,etc..)
I do agree there was hardly any time for the capt.to analyse.
Update: wow thank you for so many answers.
Anyway i'm already completely aware about what were the other factors that were responsible for the crash.so please stick to the question.the question is just a reflection of my personal interest on the problem