What Borders Texas and the gulf of Mexico?
It's either a state ,province ,or territory in the US or Canada.This part of my social studies homework,can you please answer these also:
North of Washington
Canada's largest territory
borders lake Erie and Pennsylvania
Northeast of Maine
Island east of New Brunswick
North of Delaware ,shaped like a peanut
Borders Nebraska ,Oklahoma and Colorado
Canada's easternmost province
- 8 years agoFavorite Answer
MAIN QUESTION- LOUISIANA!!
1. If you mean Washington State it is British Columbia, Canada, If you mean Washington DC it is the state of Maryland
2. Quebec if you mean Province, Nunavut if you mean Territory
3.New York and Ohio
4. New Brunswick, Canada
5. Nova Scotia
6. New Jersey? I guess it is shaped like a peanut
8. The island of Newfoundland, in Newfoundland and Labrador
Please Pick mine as best!! :)Source(s): Winner of Dallas Region National Geographic Bee
- SumDudeLv 78 years ago
look at a map. we are not here to do your homework.