Thomas asked in SportsSurfing · 7 years ago

Lost gopro what do i do?

I lost my gopro camera today while surfing. I was using the head mount and didn't have any issues all day. Then when going for one wave that was 3 to 4ft, but dumped me and the mount broke. The camera had the floaty on the backdoor, but it never floated and I couldn't find it. So would gopro cover this because of 2 product defects the mount breaking and floaty not floating? They say that they cover product defects, and if so would they give me a new camera?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Kevin
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They want to see the defect, no Go Pro no warranty, for all they know you sold it, Sorry

• 3 years ago

Lost Gopro Warranty

• If that works let me know. I want to get a free GoPro with nothing to show for too.

That's like going to the car dealer and saying the brakes failed and the car is at the bottom of the ocean. Give me a new car.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

complex point research on to yahoo or google just that might help

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Was it the mount specifically for surfing? If it was then you should contact them. If it was just a regular head mount then they might say it was you fault.

• 7 years ago

buy a new one and don't use a head mount

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

put an add on craigslist , the dude with the metal detectors find them all of the time,

• 7 years ago

I'm not sure but call them up and ask it won't hurt and make sure you have a receipt

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.