After Bourne legacy, is the Philippines good for another Hollywood production?

My favorite directors in Hollywood are Robert Zemeckis, Steven Spielberg, John Woo, Michael Bay and in Asia are Jackie Chan and Samo Hung. What if Bruce Willis is going to film in Mindanao for a sequest of their up coming film production, would this be another good thing for the Philippines or bad with the current controversy of the movie "innocense of Muslim" that depicts their prophet as buffoon, uneducated and a womanizer. Will this be another bad light for Americans in the Philippines or we will be another target of bombing in the heart of Metro Manila? Because we allow again the Americans to use our facilities and propagate their masculinity toward us.

This is not the best time for another Hollywood production, not only with the current controversy about that film but the increasing hatred for the Americans around the world. We will be involved in this whirlpool of hatred if we continue such privileges for the Americans, I myself is -presently in the country were that US ambassador was killed. I can feel the tension of any white folks walking around here. But in my country the Philippines, it is much better if we refrain for the meantime in giving much fuss over Hollywood celebrities. What do you think? What is your opinion on this? Thanksinadvance.

• Dee ®
    Favorite Answer

The killing of the US Ambassador to Libya and 3 other people and all the protests against America or American people is a GREAT way to validate the film's story.

Do you really believe that it's the film's fault why these extremists are now in rage against US? I doubt, I think they've just found an excuse to kill them and spread terror.

Muslim exremists hate Americans and Jews, why would the Philippines want to join in the hatred? You are very paranoid and insecure. Are you a man or a mouse? Stand up for what you believe or live in your misery.

• The US ambassador to Libya and his entourage assassination is not because of a group of terrorists' anger over a youtube video. If you scour the www, there are a lot harsher anti-Muslim videos than the youtube vid the government is putting blame on. The current government is just using the video as a cover up because OBAMA's foreign policy is a complete FAILURE.

Philippines is a beautiful country. We have great beaches here. The people here are the most talented people in the world!

The girls here are also beautiful !

It's more fun in the Philippines !

I LOVE MY COUNTRY !

i welcome thee white people