Suggestions on names! Sort of a game :)?

I have a few things for you to play around with and give a few suggestions for! As many as you want :) 1) If the baby is a girl, I would like her name to begin with either an A, C, J or T. Her middle name will be Jane. 2) If the baby is a boy, I don't mind what his name starts with and his middle name... show more I have a few things for you to play around with and give a few suggestions for! As many as you want :)

1) If the baby is a girl, I would like her name to begin with either an A, C, J or T. Her middle name will be Jane.

2) If the baby is a boy, I don't mind what his name starts with and his middle name will be Lee. So it has to flow well with Lee.

3) If the baby is a girl, her name can start with any letter, but her middle name has to go well with the middle name Kerry.

4) Same as number 2, but has to go well with the middle name Eric.

5) Same as number 3, but has to go well with the middle name Sheral.

Bare in mind that all four of the middle names have family meaning.
I'd prefer all the names to have a nickname because I think it's cuter for children to have a nickname.
For number 1, the nickname can be AJ, CJ, JJ or TJ :) and doesn't have to have any other nickname :)
Please make sure the names you choose go well with the surname Baker

Thanks for your help! This is actually for a baby :)
Hope you had fun :)
Update: I messed up *Bare in mind that all FIVE of the middle names have family meaning*

Also, the names can have more than one nickname :).

You can also use "Sheral Kerry" and "Eric Lee" as middle names :) - either way around :)
Thanks!