Is Lady Gaga losing? (Her Popularity)?

She killed music in 2008-2010, there were hit & known songs she wrote! "Just Dance","Poker Face","Love Game", "Paparazzi", "Bad Romance", "Telephone" and "Alejandro".

Born This Way was #1 in the US and other countries, it was number one just because of exploding sales (Taylor Swift broke the record in a year later.) Her next single Judas, was moderately successfully but did shown other monsters that she was long her Grip, The Edge Of Glory (registered as Edge of Glory) broke into the top 10, but didn't stay in the top five very long, You & I received a lot of airplay...although Katy Perry was around with Last Friday Night (TGIF).

"Marry the Night" eventually her last Single from Born This Way was meant to be the first single.

Marry the Night only peaked at #29, i felt that she was losing Popularity because Rihanna's new single

"We Found Love" was still number one at the time "Marry the Night" was released.

During that time, she started her Born This Way Tour, though not in North America this time.

She tried touring in Asia and the Government was banning (and her Album) her. what a waste of time her Born This Way Tour ends in 2013 WTF? Why Gaga? why not NA first?. Since she was touring in other countries everybody was quiet about her, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Adele, Nicki Minaj and Britney Spears were in her way. Taylor Swift's "Were Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" (Annoying as Hell cause no one gives a sh!t about who she is dating and usually breaks up with him). So whatya think? is ArtPop (Her new Album) gonna flop like Avril Lavigne did? (btw I LOVE AVRIL ♥) or you just think sh!t just happens all the time?

Taylor swift broke her record.

Best Answer

The Born This Way Ball is already scheduled to outgross her last tour (The Monster Ball, which was ranked #15 in the highest grossed tours of all time).

The Guinness Book of World Records (2013) also named Lady Gaga was also named the most famous person on the planet.

So... no. Just because she's not in mainstream radio (yet, stay tuned for her new album in early 2013) doesn't mean she isn't making any less bank.

I can see why you'd think she's losing popularity because she went on a total media blackout for about half a year because she was getting overexposed... but if you'd actually do a bit of research on her, you'd see that for the past year or so she's been touring worldwide and selling out stadiums in minutes.

I am the worlds biggest Little Monster but to be honest- I think she is losing it a little bit in America- but when ArtPop comes- she's going to be back ontop and Adele, Taylor Swift and Rhianna are going to be taking notes :)

Yeah I consider so. She's an out-of-the-field form of singer and determine, and I consider she's simply wasting recommendations. I'm having a bet her subsequent singles can be both dull or like her different ones or so outrageous that it sounds needy and determined for concentration. ha for my part, woman gaga demands to head on what to not put on.

I think it safe to say that Lady Gaga has, sadly, lost some of her popularity. But it's also safe to say that she is instantly recognizable and is still followed by many. Her album, ARTPOP, is said to "lack maturity" and if its full of dance tracks, then she's definitely gonna be popular again since that's what everyone loves these days. Still, everyone knows Gaga mainly by her shocking outfits, and I guess they;re kinda sick of it.

I think Taylor is probably way better than you will ever be -_- and no one barely even listens to Lady Gaga. She has a tour going on O.o Never heard of it. Last person I ever heard listen to lady gaga was 3 years ago and it was a girl who listened to songs on "Kidz Only" Yup she is losing her popularity