How long will this take????? (ten points best answer)?

Im 14 (girl) 110lbs and I wanna be 90. Will I lose it all in 2-3 weeks if I do this?

5am- biking 30-40 min

7am- plank-2min, 100 leg kicks each leg, lift a 5lb weight 50x with each arm, 20 crunches

8am- have one piece of fruit or a small protein shake for breakfast

10am- 100 leg kicks each leg, 100 punches

12pm- 50 leg kicks each leg

2- drink water

4pm- 100 leg kicks each side, 5lb weight 50x each arm, 2 min bridge, 2 min boat. (bridge and boat are yoga excercises)

6pm- 1 veggie

8pm- 50 leg kicks each leg.

10- go running, wallking and jogging for 30-40 min

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes it will you have to be super dedicated to loose weight but Remeber you also have to eat healthy no junk food cause then you'll just get bigger turning the fat into muscle

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

Loosing fat is easy, loosing weight is hard.

If you exercise you will look and feel better, but you will probably not loose weight as muscle weighs much more than fat (I think 4x as much). You might lose allot of water weight at first (sweat) and your body will panic and try to store as much water as possible causing you to rapidly regain weight. Don't stop drinking water or get discouraged, keep drinking plenty of water and your body will realize it doesn't have to store any extra and let the excess go. Odds are by the end of the routine you will weigh around the same as when you started. You will be skinnier though because muscle doesn't take up as much space as the lost fat does, so even though you weigh the same, you are denser and thus smaller.

Also, do not starve yourself. Eat when you need to. If you don't your body will go into survival mode and refuse to burn any fat unless absolutely necessary. It'll also start to eat your muscles and "unimportant" organs for nutrients if the undernourishment gets extreme, something generally considered to be very bad.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

you're overtraining, and you're starving yourself.

don't outdo yourself, you can't lose 20 pounds in 2-3 weeks at your weight.

go for a pound a week. 500 cals less than maintenence.

• 7 years ago

a healthy diet and normhttp://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/Fpyr/pmap.h… http://www.webmd.com/diet/default.htm http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/al exercise is the best way to lose weight if you are not already under weight eating like that will cause your metabolism to slow down and make it impossible to lose weight how tall are you don' t you have school when does that fit in

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Overworking a lil? Diet is important too tho

• 7 years ago

no you will starve yourself. You are fine just the way you are

• 7 years ago

do u really want to know or is this from ur homework?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.