How do I become a mermaid?

I'm really not feeling these answers.

Favorite Answer

If you are into spells, here is one I found

Say: Water of nature talk unto me, Water of nature let the earth come to me, Water of nature sea creatures and I, will never leave each until I resign, Oh great oceans, Oh great seas, anwer my want answer my need, make me a mermaid

Now for those who dream of becoming a mermaid.

1. Say this while a part of your body in water, even if it's just your finger in a cup. You can be in a bath tub, pool, or a shower if you choose.

2.Make sure you have a symbol/token on the upper part of your body (Necklace, braclet, hair band, eyes, hair, etc.)

WARNING: If you take of your token for more than 2 hours, I repeat 2 HOURS you will lose your powers and tail!

3. Say this spell 10 times:

Insouciant Inclemency

Redoutable Mediocricy

Refutable Humanity.

More info

So there you have it! That was my guide on how to become a mermaid. And once you become one, Mermaid rule number one is.....:

DO NOT TOUCH WATER UNLESS ALONE!

If you do quickly dry it off before the transformation starts.

Rule number two is:

Tell people you trust, and make sure they don't tell ANYONE!

Rule number three is:

Learn to control your powers.

(Such as Freezing Water, Heating water, Shape Water, Phychic powers, Telekinesis.)

You're tail color is not your choice, it depends on your birth month colors

If you were born in:

January- A mix of Black, Dark Blue, Dark Red

February- A mix of Light Blue, Yellow and purple

March- A mix of White, Light Blue

April- A mix of Yellow, Red and colorless

May-A mix of Yellow, Red and green

June- A mix of Light Blue, White and cream

July- A mix of Green, Russet and red

August- A mix of Orange, Red and light green

September- A mix of Brown, deep blue

October- A mix of White, Yellow and varied

November- A mix of Dark Blue, Red and yellow

December- Indigo, Green, greenish-blue

(I was born in July so I'll have a tail with the colors of Green, Russet, and Red!)

Think deep thoughts.

Live on the beach for 3 months drinking lots of Tree Frog Beer, making friends with everybody and generally being beautiful.

Make enemies instead in you want, depending on what kind of mermaid you want to be.

Then:

Forget all about it and live out the rest of your life.

Die.

Be reborn a mermaid!

Source(s): . Common sense.

Ask Poseidon, after all, he is the God of the Sea and anything in his domain is his to control. But I must warn you, being a mermaid is nothing like My Little Mermaid. So much bad publicity from that and they even got the facts wrong.

I am afraid that it is not possible to become a mermaid, her mer are a completely separate species to homo sapient and you can no more become a mermaid than you can a flee or a bird

Very carefully because the Laws of nature require a permanent committment on your part. It is an absolute insult to that existence thinking you can be human one day and a mermaid the next at your whim, when ever you choose. Nature does not work that way.

Haven't heard that one in a long time. It used to get asked all the time.

If it's luring unwary sailors to their death that you are into, you don't have to go the whole hog. The ability to sing like Kate Bush is more important than the fishy tail.

Funny you should ask, I'm currently trying to do the same thing. Don't listen to these idiots. If your serious about it I literally sure share with you personally things I'm working on myself atm. I've done a ton of research. And I started off with a plan. UnyQueeS@yahoo.com

Source(s): Media outlets & personal experience
  • Kate

Have sex with a fish or consult the sea witch Ursula

@Unyque: hey tell me some too...maybe i wanna be a merman, i wud love to take care of you mermaids ;-(

Gaga used drugs and electricity to complete the transformation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9YMU0WeBwU

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=BFa&list=WL8C05DF3FF4B9A2EF&shuffle=493099

RScott