Are there any court cases that protected the liberties of America's people?

I need some court cases that protect the liberties of America's people anywhere between 1776 - 1930. I've found some such as Plessy v. Ferguson or Brown v. Board of Education. I don't want those ones. I need little known court cases that protected America's liberties.

hey san deity you should probably not talk when you have no idea what your talking about... I'm selecting a topic and I'm doing the research on it... my teacher didn't assign me to find court cases in which liberty was involved thats the topic i chose... thanks for being ignorant though

Favorite Answer

Crandall v. Nevada 1868

A state may not inhibit people from leaving by imposing a tax on transportation out of the state.

United States v. Kirby

A sheriff was arrested for interfering with the mail after arresting a postal worker suspected of murder. The ruling was that laws must be interpreted in a way that avoids an absurd consequence.

Try "You v. Your Own Homework (2012)"

That's probably the best case for you to check out. Good luck!