Your experience with the Zodiac signs in a relationship?

I'm a Cancer female and these are the zodiac signs that I've dated/have had a "thing" with. Cancer guy- He was an emotional wreck. It's true that cancers are emotional but my goodness I don't even get as crazy as he did. It was hard for us to communicate and thank goodness we never... show more I'm a Cancer female and these are the zodiac signs that I've dated/have had a "thing" with.

Cancer guy- He was an emotional wreck. It's true that cancers are emotional but my goodness I don't even get as crazy as he did. It was hard for us to communicate and thank goodness we never dated because while we were talking he had 2 other girlfriends -- yeah, he was definitely something lol.

Virgo- I dated a Virgo guy around January. He was way too uptight for my liking and didn't have much of a sense of humor. He was very closed off emotionally and didn't communicate properly. Didn't want to introduce me to his family though I introduced him to mine and also MAJORLY lacked chivalry. I cut it off after a few weeks.

Scorpio- I had a thing with a Scorpio guy for a few months about 2 years ago. I was automatically physically attracted to him like I've never been to anyone else. I'm pretty shy when it comes to approaching guys first so one day as I was walking into class he allowed me to walk in first and then struck up conversation. He was confident and I loved how much eye contact he made; especially because he had this intensity about him within his eyes. I guess he felt an attraction too but it soon ended when he transferred into another class and a couple of months later started dating someone.

Sagittarius- I dated one Sagittarius guy about 3-4 years ago. He was my longest relationship and I loved his confidence and how he seemed to admire me. We had so much in common and he really was everything I ever wanted in a boyfriend... sadly he ended it because I think he was scared of how serious and committed we were, but I don't think I ever would have ended it if he didn't.

Capricorn- I had a thing with a Capricorn last year and it last all year lol. He also had a great sense of humor, was very attractive and intelligent, and was the perfect definition of a gentlemen. He made me feel really funny and dorky which is who I am, however he was very emotionally closed off; especially when it came to family. He sort of opened up to me but he just barely scratched the surface. I think we're just better off as friends.

Aquarius- I've dated 3 Aquarius guys which is strange when you compare the dates: the first one I dated was 4 years ago, the next one was 3 years ago, and the one after that was also 3 years ago. I like Aquarius guys but they seem to get WAY too attached way too quickly. In my opinion they truly are hopeless romantics and they're amazing, they just weren't exactly what I was looking for.

Pisces- I just recently met a Pisces guy last week!!! It was an amazing encounter. We got paired up to do something for our school and he was super easy to talk to. We talked beyond our assignment and the conversation flowed smoothly. I'm actually interested in him but he does seem a little shy so far. Hopefully I can get to know him better on a friend level.

What's your experience with the Zodiac signs in a relationship? Let me know your sign as well :)