Gallbladder pain after surgery?

I had the surgery done at the end of July, apparently it was a "huge success" and I recovered "remarkably" ....however it is now mid September and I still have pains in my side, I understand that I had surgery there so it should be sore, but for this long? I sleep on my right side (where the... show more I had the surgery done at the end of July, apparently it was a "huge success" and I recovered "remarkably" ....however it is now mid September and I still have pains in my side, I understand that I had surgery there so it should be sore, but for this long? I sleep on my right side (where the gallbladder was) so I understand that sleeping on that side may agitate the surgery spot, but after this long? Also I've noticed it still hurts after I eat certain foods although I was told I could resume my normal diet weeks ago. I had the surgery done by the Da Vinci Surgical System, where they go through the belly button, and had the gallbladder completely removed...they said they checked for any stones stuck in the bile duct.
4 answers 4