Chris Daughtry international fan mail address?

Hey

I'm looking for an address to send a photo to Chris Daughtry to have him sign it and return to me. Has anyone done this before?

I've read theres this address:

Deanna Daughtry

PMB 179

2205 Oak Ridge Road

Suite K

Oak Ridge, NC 27310-8729

But looks like noones confirmed it for a year or so. Can anyone help or suggest anything useful?

Thanks

Favorite Answer

You can send fan mail to the following address:

Chris Daughtry

Deanna Daughtry

PMB 179

2205 Oak Ridge Road

Suite K

Oak Ridge, NC 27310-8729

USA

Here are the guidelines to request an autograph photo:

If you live in USA send a properly stamped and self addressed envelope (minimum size 8.5" x 4") with your request letter and a photo. You can include a piece of cardboard to keep the photo from bending in shipping and also add "Do Not Bend" on the envelopes. Send your letter and wait. On average, there is going to be a 3+ month wait for a response. If you do not live in USA, add several* International Reply Coupons. The International Reply Coupons (IRC) will be used by the receiver to purchase american stamps. You can only get them at your post office. Place the IRCs into the envelope, not on it. For more information on reply coupons click here. *For information on postage prices to receive a letter from USA click here.

I without doubt agree that Chris would not have been kicked off. I invariably figured he would win and i used to be absolutely shocked see that he was once kicked off. Significantly, even HE was once bowled over. It's particularly not a matter of recounting the votes, it can be that humans could not get by way of when they tried to name and vote. It can be been in all places the news. Bring Chris again!