Pen_List_Corrupt Windows 7?

While I was happily drawing something while listening to music, my computer suddenly shut down. A few minutes later after I turned it on, a blue screen with the words Pen_List_Corrupt appeared. It just stayed there for a while until I turned my computer off with the power button. (Was that a wrong choice?) It... show more While I was happily drawing something while listening to music, my computer suddenly shut down. A few minutes later after I turned it on, a blue screen with the words Pen_List_Corrupt appeared. It just stayed there for a while until I turned my computer off with the power button. (Was that a wrong choice?)

It said something about registry problems, check my new software and such. When I googled it, it said something along the lines of, "Did you mean pfn_list_corrupt?"

It would be nice if you guys told me what types of problems I would have to get that blue screen and how I could fix them. Oh, and what's the difference between pfn_list_corrupt and pen_list_corrupt? I'm pretty sure my computer said pen_list_corrupt though...