My parents found my boyfriend's condom in the trash...?

Ok, I'm mortified and totally freaking out. My boyfriend and I have been dating for over 6 months now. He is my best friend and I love him more than anything. We've had sex a few times now and we always use protection, but the other day, my dog ripped open my trash bag. When my parents found it, they... show more Ok, I'm mortified and totally freaking out. My boyfriend and I have been dating for over 6 months now. He is my best friend and I love him more than anything. We've had sex a few times now and we always use protection, but the other day, my dog ripped open my trash bag. When my parents found it, they noticed the condom that was in it. I haven't talked to my parents yet, my mom emailed me yesterday (while we were watching tv, sitting right next to each other... Which stressed me out even more) and told me she wanted to talk after my sister went back to school today. I. Am. Freaking. Out. My parents and I never talk about sexual stuff, we've never had "the talk," and we don't really talk about anything remotely important... That's just the way my family is. My parents are very awkward people and they don't want to think of me as an adult. I'm extremely nervous about what my mother is going to say to me. I'm more nervous than I have ever been in my entire life. I don't regret what I've done, I'm mature enough to handle myself, and my boyfriend and I (I'm a senior in high school) talked about it extensively before we started having sex. We are very safe about it. I want to tell my parents these things, but when we have discussions like this I shut down, get mad, and get upset. It's just how I react to uncomfortable talks. I don't want my parents to think I'm immature or am being stupid though.
My question is, what do you think my mom will say when we talk tonight? I just want to know what to expect. I don't think she'll get mad, but what will she want to know or say to me?