Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 8 years ago

What is opinion on the new American Idol?

Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj, Randy Jackson, and Keith Urban

Favorite Answer

My Opinion is AI is dying a slow painful death this or next season will be the last one in the form as we knoiw it at this time

Mariah Carey- I can see why they picked her. She is known for her voice more than J.LO was. But I hope she isn't too big of a diva!

Randy Jackson- I am glad they decided to keep him. They need him to stay on because they need at least one judge that reminds everyone of the old AI days.

Keith Urban- I agree that they need a country singer as a judge. I know he is (or was, not sure which) a judge on The Voice Australia. Personally I would prefer Blake Shelton, but since he is already a judge on another show...

Nicki Minaj- I think this was the most terrible idea. I love Nicki (and its not because my name is Nikki). I love her music and I like her, but I don't think she has enough experience to be a judge. My opinion I think they should have gotten someone younger that can connect with the contestants. If they wanted to get someone who dresses crazy, they should of got Lady Gaga. But I think they should of gotten someone maybe 18-19. Like Nick Jonas or Miley Cyrus. I do not like Miley Cyrus at all, but I think she would of made a better judge.

I'm definitely glad that Randy stayed on. It's good to have somebody on the show who its not their first season.

I absolutely approve of Mariah and Keith being on the show. Mariah is simply one of the best female vocalists, and I have no doubt Keith will do great. I do wonder about Nicki Minaj being on there; she may do just fine, but I just don't see her like I see the others.

They've officially screwed up one of my my favorite shows :'( I already missed the Simon, Paula and Randy days when Steven, Jennifer and Randy were on there, and just when I got used to them, they changed it again! I wish they'd just go ahead and cancel the show, it's over. :/

nicki minajjijsdfiopj or however you spell her name has no talent whatsoever.. autotune does not make you a good singer.. I had been thinking this show had jumped the shark before but I think that was the final nail in that coffin

Probably the final season. Those people will bring nothing good to the show and it just sounds like it will be a disaster.

• ¿Qué? ¿Comó qué "American Idol"?