TI Nspire CX or TI 84?

I want a graphing calculator for my pre calc class and i want to know which one is better. I was looking at forums and they said that the grey scale nsire is better because it comes with the ti 84 keypad so its easier to get used to, but i have never used the ti 84 or any graphing calculator so would it be easier... show more I want a graphing calculator for my pre calc class and i want to know which one is better. I was looking at forums and they said that the grey scale nsire is better because it comes with the ti 84 keypad so its easier to get used to, but i have never used the ti 84 or any graphing calculator so would it be easier for me to get used to the nspire cx and would i be lost when my teacher does examples with his ti 84 which it the one he uses but i asked him if i can get the nspire and he said to go for it and that it's worth the money so just how good is the nspire cx and is it easy to use for someone who has never used a graphing calculator and isnt used to using another kind of graphing calculator. And also if i buy it from the TI website does it offer a name engraving because i defiantly dont want one of those getting stolen
4 answers 4