what is going on in Iran (2012)?

I have to do a paper on Iran and I know it has something to do with nuclear bombs. I had to read articles and they're a bit confusing. I think there were allegations being made about Iran having nuclear bombs and stuff. I have to read the articles and explain how the whole situation represents that reality is a social construct. Help please! This is a college paper btw. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

READ THESE:

the US side: The Iranian Threat: President Ahmadinejad and the Coming Nuclear Crisis by Alireza Jafarzedah

those critics against Iran being a threat: The Iranian Agenda: The Real Story of the U.S. and the Middle East Crisis by Reese Erlich

GOOGLE THESE:

Iran threatens Israel: What's happening

Khomeini still controls Iran who once called the United States "the great Satan" and that Israel should be "wiped off the face of the map"

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanayhu vs. Iranian President Mohammad Ahmadinejad

Iran was once the MOST LIBERAL MUSLIM country in the MIDDLE EAST prior to 1979

Iran's nuclear agenda: United Nations perspective

Mohammad Ahmadinejad: He's former Revolutionary Guard in Iran those who taught Hezbollah how to make bombs, he has ties with terrorists (source: Decision Points by George W. Bush)

The 2009 Iranian protests

Iran is the largest supporter and financier of terrorism worldwide (source UN, FBI, Dept. of State)

Iran founded terrorist group Hezbollah in Lebanon in 1980 (source: FBI, UN, U.S. Dept. of State)

IAEA: and failed Iranian sanctions

Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini and the Reagan Years

Iraq/Iran War: the lasted 8 years, Iraq used WMD's against the Iranians

Iranian Revolution: 1979: Shah of Iran is exiled, Ayatollah Khomeini takes over makes Iran a THEOCRACY

The Impact of the Iranian Revolution on the Middle East

Iranian theocracy: Strictly governed by Sharia Law (satellite TV is ILLEGAL, so is alcohol)

Iranian Hostage Crisis: 444 Days

Iran Contra

hop on a plane and go visit.

Experience is the best form of College & University..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5D0XaOgwYQ

Youtube thumbnail

I Think The U S A Should Help Israel

God Will Bless The U S A if we help Israel