Late 80s horror film/short where paranormal investigators exploring a house die one by one?

I can't for the life of me remember the name of the movie, but I almost want to say it was a short film collectively part of a single movie, like Tales From The Crypt or that Steven King one...where 3 or 4 mini movies were part of a single film.

From what I remember it was late 80s, maybe early 90s where a group of paranormal investigators explore an alleged haunted house. The investigators were filming it, so it had a bit of POV filming much like Ghost Hunters on TV and movies like Blair Witch, Cloverfield etc.

The people exploring the house started to lose radio contact with each other and started to die one by one, presumably from a ghost or some entity inside the house.

Any ideas?

Favorite Answer

It sounds like alot of newer found footage movies but I can't think of any like that that was made in the 80s 90s. Here is a list someone made of found footage films, maybe it is on here.

http://www.imdb.com/list/BN-f8dNxuso/