is it safe to buy from aliexpress?

i wanted to buy some accesories from a store on alibaba (aliexpress) here's the store http://www.aliexpress.com/item/The-Hunge…

i've never purchased anything online so i have no idea about online shopping also am only a teen so i have to convince mum to transfer money from the bank to them and i need to know if i should trust them or not, i won't pay a lot not more than 30 dollars but still i don't won't to lose my money , but i won't those stuff very bad and they're so cheap .please help me and if you can take a look at the store for me because am unexperinced about those stuff.

Best Answer

Aliexpress very safe.Do not worry lose your money.Aliexpress has a very strict anti-fraud measures, the implementation of secured transactions.Only after you receive the goods and confirm satisfaction,your money will only be paid to the seller.If you are not satisfied, you can refund, which is very convenient.

I wish you a happy shopping.

This whole tread is a load of horse... sponsored by Aliexpress scammers. Beware, Aliexpress is a very unreliable place giving no guarantee of safe shopping. It in a very murky, uncharted water of internet commerce. You'd be better of on amazon or ebay.

I would only purchase from seller with 90% positive feedback and atlas 100 orders. Ive don't that and had NO problems!

It's safe. It's better to purchase from the sellers with good rating.