Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

Why do people fall for scams?

I have trust issues but I'm not stupid enough to fall some scams. You know those email scams from Nigeria? It's so fake but people think they'll make easy money. STOP BEING SO RETARDED. How would you give someone $60,000 and they give you like 14 million afterwards, how does that make sense?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

Okay you're thinking about one little example. There are millions of scams out there that even you would fall for, in fact when you're older if you had the opportunity presented to you more than once I bet you would fall for the same scam twice!

Ever heard of a ponzi scheme? Go look it and see how many extremely wealthy individuals around the world lost millions on top of millions to just a few individuals. No all scams are silly email scams, in fact the one you described is what may be described as an elementary scam meaning that it is very basic and only usually only the unintelligent and elderly fall for it. Trust me though, as you move up in extravagance the scams begin to get creative, more believable, and undetectable by even the smartest of people for the longest periods of time. Enough time for the con artist to scam various people with the same scam and then disappear just before the FBI or CIA start to get hot on their trail

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Lol because some people are stupid. You know that ginger kid on YouTube who made the video “gingers do have souls“. His a huge scam. His trolling the trolls himself by making them think his being serious LOL. Some people are just too easy to fool

• 7 years ago

When greediness sets in, rationality goes out of the window.

It is only the prospect of making money that fills the mind and all other factors disregarded.

• Pete
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

I think alot of people are too naive and gullable, and just have dreams of being rich, and that dream takes over common sense when they see those scams

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

They are looking for a big break, something easy and gainful. That is just a dream.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

There are stupid people... stupid enough to fall for those.

• buzzme
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Because of greed and stupidity.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

They don't deserve a computer in my opinion.

• 7 years ago

i dont know tbh

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.