promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous

Why do people like Mexico so much?

Except Americans. From what I know, a Soviet guy came to Mexico to escape the USSR I think. German Empire wanted to form allies with Mexico. The French invaded Mexico. Some guys from Libya I think came to Mexico as well. WHY????? A lot of Spanish people came to Mexico during the Spanish civil war.

Update:

O! and a rumor about china coming to mexicoto invade usa?????

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Believe it or not, Mexico actually is a friendly nation. It has been known to open its arms to anyone. Lenin Trotsky was exiled from the USSR and went to Mexico because Mexico doesn't care what form of government some one has. Now, the Germans during WW1 wanted to form an alliance with Mexico not because they liked them; it was because they felt that Mexico would have been a great way to keep the US busy from entering the war in Europe. The French invaded Mexico because they decided to take advantage of a then weaken nation (Mexico lost a lot territory and owed a lot of money) and all of its resources. And the Spanish people going over during the civil war was because Mexico opened it's door to refugees and sent volunteers to fight in the war.

Mexico really doesn't mind people entering. The Irish also went to Mexico after being mistreated in the US during it's potato famine era. And a lot of Middle Eastern nations like Mexico because they don't take advantage of them like the US. Plus, Mexico is a beautiful country with friendly people and nice environment. You'll even find Asians and European decendents living there.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • M.R.T
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

People like Mexico because it has nice beaches, the food, the culture, and the people....that's what people usually say...

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I dont

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.