18 and sick and tired of being pregnant?

Hi I'm Nita I'm 18 and two weeks ago I found out I was pregnant I was excited and very happy me and my boyfriend were. Well I'm 7 weeks now and not trying to be mean but I hate being pregnant now. I'm always tired I have constant nausea I feel like throwing up but it never happens sometimes when I lay down and get up I get light headed I try to eat but it just makes me more sick pol say these are normal pregnancy symptoms by I can't stand it anymore I have to go to hairschool feeling sick and tired and hungry all day I wish pregnancy was a easy thing and don't have to feel like crap all the time don't get me wrong. I love my baby all ready and I can't wait to hold him or her but I just don't want to feel like this anymore is there anything I can do and also I can't even have sex because it hurts and Burns I got checked for my first prenatal visit everything came out fine so idk why its doing this now but I have sex with my bf anyway so at least he can have sum pleasure. Also this is my first pregnancy

To suzake or whatever your name is actually this is a question I asked what can I do about this being sick all the time and if you don't like my question don't answer and I will never get an abortion I said plain and clear in my question that I can't wait to hold my baby I just want some advice on what to do about feeling like this all the time

How am I selfish I just want advice on what can I do to feel better and I do eat its hard because of the nausea but I sometimes force myself to eat

Favorite Answer

Hi, I don't know if you realize this, but ALL WOMEN COMPLAIN PREGNANT OR NOT. It's what we do. So don't call this girl immature because she wants advice about how she can feel better. I bet all you "experienced mommies" whined your whole pregnancy, so shut up.

To answer your question, I am not pregnant, but try drinking peppermint tea. That's what my mom drank when she was pregnant and I personally drink it when I have an upset stomach. As for being tired. Get all the rest you can now, you're gonna need it & congratulations!(:

Don't listen to these idiots because they are the ones being immature by telling you not to complain. Complain all you want, you're entitled to it. They obviously didn't even read your question. You aren't being selfish, you're just being pregnant!

• Ella

Sucking on a lemon or drinking lemonade can help you with feeling nauseous. I've done this personally and it has worked, I am not pregnant though. Also, I do not think it is normal if it "burns" when you have sex. Did they test you for any infections?

Lastly, do not get offended but you should not be complaing. Pregnancys are not easy, especially if it is your first one, then again they are all different. There are people who get very sick when they get pregnant even if it's their fourth child and then there are others who have no simptoms at all. Think that you are forming a baby inside of you. That is a lot of work for your body and of course you will be tired. It seems like you are not ready or at least mature enough because you complain too much? Pregnancy is not all pink and roses. Wait till you cannot sleep because your back hurts, when your feet swell that you do not fit into your regular shoes, and when you get stretchmarks. I think you are definately not ready for a baby.

Wow. That is all a normal part of being pregnant. You should have thought about these things before having unprotected sex. If you think it is tough now (being in the EARLY stages of pregnancy) then just wait until you have that baby. Sure it will be fun to hold him/her - but, it is a 24/7 responsibility. This is why kids should not be having sex. It isn't a game... this is a life you have created. One that has a tiny heart beat already. Please make some unselfish choices - it's time to grow up a bit - life isn't all about you any more... actually it never will be again... it is all about that baby growing inside you that you will be raising (and motherhood isn't all that glamorous either). Hope you will figure these things out soon... you don't have much time to be selfish any more.

Source(s): Expecting #3

Hey Nita I wish I had advice for u, I wish I had advice for myself as well because im 18 & going threw the same exact thing. I hate being pregnant i wish i could speed up the process & finally be able to hold my baby. But I can't the best thing for u is to just take it day by day feeling tired all day is absolutely normal & there's nothing we can do about it. Take it easy for yourself & your baby. Ii know exactly how u are feeling i throw up every morning sometimes more than once morning sickness is a *****!! I eat saltine crackers & they help a ton!! Ehen i eat thrm as soon as i wake up no vomiting or nausea. Try that. Take it easy & take care of yourself it will all be worth it in the end!

Source(s): 18 yrs. & 10 weeks:)

Pregnancy? An "easy thing"? Are you kidding me?

I would never do this personally, but if you are not ready to have a child, close your legs, stop having unprotected sex, and either get an abortion, or put the baby up for adoption.

Personally, I think you should have an abortion. I am completely against this, don't get me wrong, but you will NOT be taking care of your baby with your eating habits, etc. You don't deserve to have the gift of being pregnant.

You are immature, selfish, and ready to ruin an innocent human beings life.

Think a little before making such a life changing act.

Hi Nita congrats on your pregnancy :)

I was there a couple of weeks ago, at first when i was 5 weeks i was like so happy beause i didnt have any symptoms but at 7 seven weeks it hit me HARD!

I have IBS syndrome so my stomach was horrible i had nauseas all day i disnt throw up but the nauseas were horrific! I feel tired every single day, I sued to wake up 3 to 5 times at night to pee so when morning came i felt like i didnt sleep at all.

Im a office manager for a law office plus the right hand of my boss so my presence is needed everyday, but there were days i just felt like quitting so i understand you completly!

Now im 3 months pregnant i do still fell tired a bit bit not as much the nauseas subsided but my ibs its not helping at all so some days my stomach kills me :( i started feeling better around my 10th week so you migt feel better soon!!!

Hope you feel better and good luck !

I am one of the lucky ones and only had minimal sickness and it was at night. Sometimes crackers will help or even 7-up. Also ask your OB if they recommend anything.

I don't know what question those other idiot answerers were reading to give such hurtful answers. Shame on them.

Congrats!! & I went thru the same thing the first 12 weeks!! But I promise it DOES get better!! Wait till you feel he/she move :)))))) & your not selfish lol it just SUCKS the first 12 weeks!! But take it day by day! Good luck! & I drank chocolate milk to help with my morning & night & ALL day sickness lol

Source(s): Experience 27 weeks :))
  • Grant

This really isn't even a question... this is just you being a carping idiot...

Have and abortion and then have a Tubal ligation.