18 and sick and tired of being pregnant?

Hi I'm Nita I'm 18 and two weeks ago I found out I was pregnant I was excited and very happy me and my boyfriend were. Well I'm 7 weeks now and not trying to be mean but I hate being pregnant now. I'm always tired I have constant nausea I feel like throwing up but it never happens sometimes when I... show more Hi I'm Nita I'm 18 and two weeks ago I found out I was pregnant I was excited and very happy me and my boyfriend were. Well I'm 7 weeks now and not trying to be mean but I hate being pregnant now. I'm always tired I have constant nausea I feel like throwing up but it never happens sometimes when I lay down and get up I get light headed I try to eat but it just makes me more sick pol say these are normal pregnancy symptoms by I can't stand it anymore I have to go to hairschool feeling sick and tired and hungry all day I wish pregnancy was a easy thing and don't have to feel like crap all the time don't get me wrong. I love my baby all ready and I can't wait to hold him or her but I just don't want to feel like this anymore is there anything I can do and also I can't even have sex because it hurts and Burns I got checked for my first prenatal visit everything came out fine so idk why its doing this now but I have sex with my bf anyway so at least he can have sum pleasure. Also this is my first pregnancy
Update: To suzake or whatever your name is actually this is a question I asked what can I do about this being sick all the time and if you don't like my question don't answer and I will never get an abortion I said plain and clear in my question that I can't wait to hold my baby I just want some advice on what... show more To suzake or whatever your name is actually this is a question I asked what can I do about this being sick all the time and if you don't like my question don't answer and I will never get an abortion I said plain and clear in my question that I can't wait to hold my baby I just want some advice on what to do about feeling like this all the time
Update 2: How am I selfish I just want advice on what can I do to feel better and I do eat its hard because of the nausea but I sometimes force myself to eat