How do atheists deny that creationism is true?

Olorum - Universal God - first created all Orishas (divinities) to inhabit Orun (Heaven, the spiritual world), in order to use them as aids to perform all tasks that are related to the creation and subsequent World Government . So Olorum instructed Obatala to create the world, but this, in a hurry, did not yield to Bara the taxes owed. And during your walk, stopped to drink palm wine and getting drunk, fell asleep. Odudua, Divine Lady, went to meet Obatala and, seeing him asleep, took the elements of creation and began physical training land. She ordered five chickens begin to scratch the earth, spreading it, thus giving rise to the continents. Odudua then released white doves - symbol of Oxala - and so were born the heavens. Of a chameleon has raised the heat and with the snails, she created the sea.

How can you deny that?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Believe whatever rubbish you want to.

I'll believe whatever rational evidence I want to.

See how that works?

• Login to reply the answers
  • boos
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

"both i'm incorrect and im an uneducated, conceited, self righteous, hypocritical technology iliterate, or ninety 8.5% of all scientists who settle for the theory of evolution by organic selection are incorrect." properly, to be truthful, I easily ought to assert that in case you've faith as you propose, you're incorrect, and the different stuff that is going with it. utilising arguments from a creationist information superhighway website isn't too brilliant. they have an awl to grind and finished brush aside for actuality. Naming creationists is termed "argument from authority." regardless of the indisputable fact that it in basic terms works in the adventure that they were authoritative contained in the field of the argument. Newton became no longer. He turned right into a mathematician. So that is a "fake argument from authority." Quoting from the Bible is brilliant, yet first you should educate that the Bible is a valid reference. Failure to understand technology is strictly why the ignorant, uneducated, superstitions, nomadic shepherds made up thoughts concerning a magic starting place for humanity. Now, i can see that you're providing argument varieties utilized by theists regardless of the indisputable fact that the way you cutting-edge them makes me believe you're also atheist and are purely mocking theists. If i'm incorrect about that, then you definately are really pathetic. yet when i'm properly, you're purely showing the idiocy of theists who make stupid claims. and also you're doing it by summarizing the stupid stuff they need to assert.

• You had me right up until the chameleon fried the snails. Only the French would fry snails, and we know their best chefs are all male, I need some proof if I am to believe the chameleon was female!

• 8 years ago

Your simple minded.

To believe that would be just as easy to think aliens dropped off people on the earth to see how things would turn out. ;P

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

The Jewish creation story is even dumber. 6 day creation. talking snakes. bad trees.

• 8 years ago

Quite well actually.

• 8 years ago

they can never create they make postmortem

• 8 years ago

This straight from your butt or what?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.