Who said "Never let a good crisis go to waste....?"?

How will Obama seize on this Muslim crisis to take away more of our freedoms?

Update:

Davros, ad hominem FAIL again....

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago

So, what you are announcing is that the technology to discontinue that is out there, but there may be a conspiracy between President Obama and BP (and every single other oil corporation who has this science) to let this go on in order that he can have a crisis, upon which he might further some form of antiAmerican agenda? Wow! Just, wow! *edit* And what does BP get out of it? The privilege of forking over billions of dollars, halting new deep water drilling, and currently being essentially the most reviled company on this planet? *edit* I understand perfectly well what the mind-set of BP was once, and i'm in whole agreement that the market can not keep watch over industry; however, that is no longer what you are speaking about. You mentioned, "is this why Obama allowed the oil to gush unimpeded for one full month, to MAKE IT the largest oil spill in historical past just to offer himself the justification for these draconian actions?" even if Obama "allowed" the oil to gush, once that oil is gushing, after BP took their miscalculated risks and lost, what can be their incentive to let it preserve on gushing? I asked when you believed that the science to discontinue it was in the market, and also you stated yes. So if the technological know-how is there for BP to stop the good from gushing, what's stopping them? What do they get out of a excellent quandary?

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

I do believe that was David Axelrod. Axelrod is the minister of information for Obama. A position that he is well qualified to fill. He is determined that only good information about Obama gets out and that bad information is suppressed. He would certainly like to shut down FOX news the ONLY outlet that doesn't conform to his vision of truth.

• 8 years ago

The neocon Project for a New American Century said it first.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

and if there's no crisis handy to exploit.......make one up so you can create victims to abuse and manipulate......

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

More right wing paranoia.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.