Could i be pregnant but still be having my regualr period?!?

Boyfriend and i have sex often and never use condoms. I was in bc til i had blatter infection and i had antibiotics. I had unprotected sex during the time of trying to get rid of infection. I thought i ciuld be be pregnant since antibiotics knocks out your bc so i stoped taking it. I havnt been on it now for two... show more Boyfriend and i have sex often and never use condoms. I was in bc til i had blatter infection and i had antibiotics. I had unprotected sex during the time of trying to get rid of infection. I thought i ciuld be be pregnant since antibiotics knocks out your bc so i stoped taking it. I havnt been on it now for two months. I still have my regular periods and they are alot heavyer now that im off my bc (i guess anyway).ive taken four test and all say negitive.but i feel like i could be pregnant. I should start my period again on 27 or 28 and i just bought more bc to start up again but im kinda scared to take it and then really be pregnant and end up hurting the baby or killing it. My nipples have been sore off and on for 3months and they have never even been sore when i pms. I keep geting head achs which i never really got before. I feel nashous all the time.i can be siting down stand up walk to the other room and then it hits me and feels like ima bout to pass out!im tired all the time!i can sleep all day and simetimes i do.i have a very weird appitite.somedays im not hungry at all and then others its like i could eat all day. I lost weight but i feel biger and i think i look bigger. Im only 127 pounds. My back has been hurt off and on but when it hurts omg it hurts. Ive been so emotinal over everthing. I cry probably at least two or more times a day. My boy friend keeps saying im insacure but i think my hormones are acting crazy. For past 3months ive been getig bad belly achs that feel like period cramps and haveing diareah. Idk whats wrong with me and seems like no one else does either.my mom actualy told me she had her period for three months when she was pregnant with me but her periods were also light anyway so she probably was having implantation bleeding.ive even told my doctor when i had another blatter infection that i thought i could be pregnant but she didnt even do a test or anything.please help!!!!!