Why Doesn't anyone care about this?

This is the aftermath of a NATO airstrike during their so-called "humanitarian" intervention in Libya last year......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAcNuuvSAZc

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=plcp

Favorite Answer

My heart cries, my heart bleeds. Every man is my brother, every woman is my sister, every young child my son or my daughter. I live in the United States of America, and while I think this is the greatest country on earth, there are times my government does things that make me want to hide my head in shame. I long for a world where no child ever has to go to bed hungry. A world where minds thirsting for knowledge are given every opportunity to learn. A world where not only are there no more national intrigues, there are no longer any governments involved in espionage because we have gone beyond that and have built a world of peace and one where the borders of every nation are just as open as the borders between the individual states within the United States.

For many years I have devoted my life to helping achieve such a world. But achieving that goal will take more than a few Band-Aids, it will take a fundamental shift that will happen only when enough of humanity realizes that the old way of doing things is simply is not working and is willing to try to do things in a very different way than we ever have before. Putting the oneness of humanity in your head is one thing, but putting it in your heart is quite another. It has been stated that, "Peace is not only possible, it is inevitable." But peace will not happen until we put the oneness of humanity in both our heads and our hearts.

You had a question open recently to which I wrote an answer, but I did not see that question until I had it had been open for some time and you then closed your question before I finished my answer. The following link is to a question that I answered and used there what I had written for yours. You may wish to offer your own comments, but the one asking the question seldom leaves questions open for very long. And should you choose to read my answer, my prayer is that it will be accepted in the same spirit in which I wrote it.

Peace, my brother.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201209...

Some people care, and I don't think anybody who knows about it approves of it, but many are ignorant and don't even pay attention to news like it. To the guy above me, I don't know what you are talking about, the airstrikes have been mentioned on many USA news websites. That is how I've heard about them.

Zionists slave Media showcases few soldiers emotional funerals for weeks whereas conveniently ignores millions killed in such "AIRSTRIKES" WHICH ACTUALLY IS GENOCIDE and MASS MURDER OF INNOCENTS.

I care. I pray. What would you have me to do?