Where can I buy a cute laptop?

I want to know where I can buy a cute laptop online. I only know that Sony sells the Vaio laptops and there's pink and white ones. I'm wondering if there's any others besides the Sony Vaio brand that sells good laptops that work well and also are cute colors. Pink, white, purple etc. I'm thinking about buying the pink and white 15.5" Vaio one from Sony. Also the screen has to be big, at least 15 inches.

• Favorite Answer

Every manufacturer except Apple makes laptops in "cute" colors, you generally have to check the website to get it that way though.

Also, Dell Inspirons have interchangeable plastics so you could change the way your laptop looks on a regular basis, or even get a lid to do up yourself (Hello Kitty would be up your alley).

If you want to go Mac, you can get cases that fit over the aluminum finish and give the systems a splash of color. Speck, for instance, makes hard shell cases in pink, purple, and clear finishes; you could plant the inside of the clear case with whatever color or colors you'd like. Just remember that when you paint the inside of something, you reverse the layers of paint that you put down and you only get one shot at getting it right.

HP an Mac are the best out but theirs not a big selection of colors you should get a good computer an buy a laptop cover

HP Envy 17

• David

Made in Korea

search the web site