Ik but this is really annoying me...?

So I know htis isn't in relationships, but iw as getting no responses in 'friends' this is yes the same question.. OHMIGOD THIS IS ANNOYING!!! What would you do if you found out your bestfriend betrayed you? Would you be angry? I know I would--excuse me, am. Here is my story, about her. Lemme tell... show more So I know htis isn't in relationships, but iw as getting no responses in 'friends' this is yes the same question..
OHMIGOD THIS IS ANNOYING!!!
What would you do if you found out your bestfriend betrayed you? Would you be angry? I know I would--excuse me, am. Here is my story, about her.

Lemme tell you where I am right now , Amber, my ‘bestfriend’ I just found out is the person who has been sending us notes, copying pretty little liars. Now.I’m.Pissed. She is offline gmail, but I sent her a email clearly stating we need to talk..and nothing else. Right now, I hate to say it but I really hate her. I thought it was her the whole time, who else would care enough to send us these notes? Then I remember her telling me that she always uses the same password for everything, her dads phone number, so I tried that for the email of this ‘stalker’, and guess what, it worked! How else would they have gotten our info...anyway, she used my account to sing-up for the email. Gawd, I hate her! No wonder she didn’t want to tell the teachers about these threats, she has been the one doing it all. What do I do???