Home loan Pre approved?

Pre approved for a home loan, Found a house we liked and Signed purchase seller contract and Bank is sending out an appraiser and we are getting a home inspector why go all through this before the actually Approve of the loan? I am worried that we will get denied after all the paperwork we signed and monies we... show more Pre approved for a home loan, Found a house we liked and Signed purchase seller contract and Bank is sending out an appraiser and we are getting a home inspector why go all through this before the actually Approve of the loan? I am worried that we will get denied after all the paperwork we signed and monies we spent Why don't they Approve before hand then do all this other stuff. Thanks to all who answer and hoping at least one answerer will ease my worried mind :(
Update: What about credit and credit score? if we are Pre approved and already this far into it could they still deny because of either one of these?