YG Entertainment audition tips?

Well here goes:

Im between 15, 125 lbs. 5'4 to 5'5 i have dimples and double eyelids

I was planning to audition to YG I can sing but im still improving, I can read hangul very well and I have some questions.

1. Does YG pay for your flight to korea if you pass the mail audition?

2. How much does care about looks when someone auditions?

3. If you live far, do they put you in a dorm or do they pay for an apartment?

Im filipino but live in canada, but according to them being asian helps right?

and what if my parents needed to talk to the yg people?

Favorite Answer

I've heard mixed answers to this question. Some people say they pay for your flight, but not your accomodation and others say you have to pay for the whole thing yourself. I read one account of someone that got into the second round and they suggested that you should already have the money for flights etc ready, because when they were invited to audtion again they were given very little time to prepare.

Many people say that YG doesn't care about looks, but I don't believe that. I think if you aren't very attractive, but have A LOT of talent they might consider you, but looking good will improve your chances. I mean, if you look at the YG artists, some might not be up to the typical korean beauty standard, but none of them are ugly.

If you pass the auditions you live in a house/dorm with other trainees. They pay for everything, including food and (I think) school. They also give you an allowance if you don't have your own financial support.

I hope that helps!

Source(s): My knowledge
  • vieth

a million. Will they even settle for a non-asian individual? -YG is having worldwide auditions, so of direction. otherwise, why could they prefer to have worldwide auditions? you basically prefer a superb voice, and ability, and self assurance, and that they're going to such as you. :) 2. Do they cope with their trainees solid? -YG treats their trainees nicely in comparison to SM... SM would not provide help to relax even once you have returned discomfort and this is critically in discomfort (Kai and Lay had to bounce nonetheless whilst their returned became into in discomfort, Lay had to crouch down and could no longer even arise, yet SM did no longer enable him relax, until eventually it have been given much extra severe). YG basically trains you to be the suited you may, and teach that expertise to the entire international. :) 3. How long could I be in preparation, for the reason that i do no longer understand plenty Korean? - they're going to instruct you Korea, of direction they're going to. you will practice until eventually they think of you're arranged to debut. :D

1. Of cus, if you are very talented. YG is a big company and they always need new trainees..

2. it depends. they care looks somewhat but not so much.

they are diffrent than other entretainment companies.

3. it doesn't matter... if they sure they pay everything and give ur accomodation to live.

Source(s): by myself