My characters need nicknames, but can't think of any?

I have 12 characters in my book.

Okay, so Tohbee is the most popular out all of them, he is the funniest, he is amazing at dance and is the captain of the football team and baseball team. He is the kindest, good looking, hottest boy you will meet. He is the Alpha Male, Top Dog..of the gang. He is the smartest one as well. He never fails at anything. He sings and plays different instruments

Austin, is the quiet one, he doesn't speak that much..he isn't good at sports but is amazing at maths and I.T. He love playing on his xbox and computer.

Marcus, is a bit of a bully and a bit of a douche..he is really cocky, but every girl wants to date him. He plays on the football team with Tohbee and all that. He is a bit jealous of Tohbee.

He is a bit rebel

Nick is the dare devil, he is up for anything and is over confident, he loves playing soccer. He loves science and making a big mess, he loves explosions and has a thing for weapons. He doesn't like smiling that much

So could help me think of some nick names for them?

Its not meant to say 12, that for another question..its meant to be four

Favorite Answer

Well, I'm going to be totally honest here. I cringed just reading about your characters. "Tohbee" (Toby?) sounds like the most stereotypical character ever. Oh, and of course the "quiet one" would be nerdy, bad at sports and good at maths. Don't get me started on Marcus and Nick! Been there, done that.

Your characters don't "need" nicknames. Because to have a nickname, there must be a background and your characters are cardboard cut-outs. Sorry hun, I guess it's back to the drawing board.

Tohbee is a really.. horrid name for the "main character". And besides, he's pretty much "god-modding". Your description of him is that he is perfect -> being able to play sports and instruments, as well as being "hot".

Anyway, id still answer your question despite the ridiculous gary-stuing you are giving your characters.

Tohbee… No idea. It sounds more like the nickname for Tobias.

Nick - it should be the nickname for Nicholas.

Jeesh, I think you should just use their real names as their nicknames if you are so intent on having them, and change their nicknames to the more elaborated versions.

Why do they "need" nicknames? If you're going to have a specific characterization such as that, there would already be a name and a story behind it. Maybe try not to add details just for the sake of having them in there.

Name them all either Mary Sue or Gary Stu.

Marcus has possibilities.

These characters should be nicknamed "Cliche" or "Stock" since that's what all of them are.

Beebee(the threat)

SolidTin(tin little dorky, but helps everyone with their tech, maybe techtin)

Just Mark

Santa(a to himself loner everyone loves,nick st.nick santa,known for his skills)

idk