Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 8 years ago

Who is the mastermind of the anti-Islam film....?

I am Muslim from indonesia...

. and i hate this ignominious slander film...

And i want to report him to a court (or

international court?)....

. who he is???

8 Answers

Relevance
  • James
    Lv 4
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Under WHAT charge? Last time I checked the US was NOT an Islamic country and NOT subject to Sharia law. Unlike Indonesia we have freedom of speech in the US and aren't under the control of a hyper-violent religion.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

They have released his name. He's supposedly a Coptic Christian living outside of L.A. However he and his family have gone into hiding. The local Coptic Church claims not to know of him or his family and its spokesperson has also condemned the film.

He has committed no crime in the US, even if his message is repugnant to many. The US was founded on the ideals of freedom of speech - even if the message is not to your liking.

Honestly the best way to respond to this film is....just to ignore it. Through your actions, you will speak more loudly about Islam - the REAL Islam - than any film that is obviously nothing more than a blatant attempt to make fun of it.

• TK
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

The video was a group effort. The group leader is a Coptic Christian from Egypt. He's had the unwanted experience of living among the "peaceful" Islamics.

• 8 years ago

It seems to have been financed by some Coptic Christians in Egypt even though it was filmed in the US.

They didn't release the names ..

P

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Reggie
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

i'm anti-islam (it's the worst form of fascism and a wicked religion) but who ever masterminded this film was just looking for unnecessary trouble, it was a provocation.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

The coptic christian filmmaker was financed by over 100 jewish donors

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

"A non-Muslim is a second-class citizen called a Kafir. You and I are Kafirs. Much of the Koran concerns itself with the Kafir – how to control us, to subjugate us and to kill us.

"Islam has the mind of a psychopathic rapist and because its founder, the “prophet” Mohammed was in fact a psychopathic rapist himself."

- Eric Allen Bell

• 8 years ago

i HEARD THAT he is called moress sadic ( I am not sure with the spelling )

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.