Iphone 5 vs galaxy s3 vs lumia 920.which will you choose?

phone 5 vs galaxy s3 vs lumia 920.which is better and which one will you choose.

Favorite Answer

All 3 are very nice phone. I currently have a Galaxy s2, but if I were eligible for the upgrade today and all 3 phones worked with my carrier I would probably pick the Nokia.

My reason is that I currently have the Galaxy s2 and it is a great phone, but I am just in the mood for something new and the Nokia looks the most fresh to me. I have had iOS and Android but never Windows Phone but it looks real slick and the features it boasts are very nice. The iPhone 5 looks very nice too and polished as you would expect from Apple, but iOS has not really changed much over the years and I am bored with. The Galaxy s3 is awesome but I am ready for something different when I switch.

Can't go wrong with any of them though.

I am posting this with my S3 and i am not sure it will beat those two. i guess not because the iPhone 5 knows the Samsung S3. They'll make every small thing better so they will buy it. So S3 is really good but i dont think it is better than the Nokia or the iPhone. You can go to a store and test all 3 of them for a preview. Everyone has its own style.

Most of the people will choose IPhone 5 if I am not wrong, and I will choose it too! It's the best!

iPhone 5, because all Androids are terrible. They drop quality within 3 weeks.