Samsung Galaxy s3 vs iPhone 5?

I have a phone contract which is ending in 8 months (it was a 24 month contract). I bought a phone on this contract about 16 months ago however i got quickly bored of it and spent £500 on an iphone because it had just come out (i sold the other one). Now the iPhone 5 is coming out and its not even been a year... show more I have a phone contract which is ending in 8 months (it was a 24 month contract). I bought a phone on this contract about 16 months ago however i got quickly bored of it and spent £500 on an iphone because it had just come out (i sold the other one).

Now the iPhone 5 is coming out and its not even been a year since i got the 4s.. But i want to buy the Samsung Galaxy S3 because its easily available at the moment. I would have to wait for the iPhone 5 because its not out yet