SWISH™ asked in SportsBasketball · 7 years ago

wow! no derrick rose comments?

i thought people would troll and stuff

but personally i give derrick rose a TON of respect for him CRYING cause he couldn't play

props to him

Favorite Answer

Derrick Rose has earned my respect since he was a rookie and was able to lead his team to the playoffs every year, then won the MVP and even reached the Eastern Conference finals against the Heat.

So, I hope he can come back as soon as possible and fully healthy, because he's not only one of the best players and real leaders of the league, but an example to follow.

--------------------------------------

• I'm a Laker fan, but the Bulls are my 2nd favorite team. Only reason is because Derrick Rose. I hope getting knocked out of the playoffs by Miami and LeBron shutting him down in 2011 and not being able to even get a chance for revenge this year, motivates him to another level and he goes wild against Miami in the playoffs.

Source(s): LA Bringing Home #17

That's why Rose quickly became my favorite current player in the league, we need more athletes like him. Humble, caring, not forgetting how he was raised and will not treat anyone any different because his life turned out so successful. Quickly became a leader in the NBA and didn't mind taking on different challenges at such a young age.

No offense Bulls fan, I never like him. He seems a cool dude with good sense of humor compare to that $h1tty L.James. If he wants respect, you got to earn it instead of givin respect.

Lakers vs Bulls 2013 Finals

Go Chicago Bulls.

Source(s): Lieutenant Deng

Shout out to Derrck Rose, man that NIGA nice.

Real men show their emotions, other men who think is for pheegets, it's because they are scared of crying, because it reveals their weaknesses, so dey fagits.

Aw man that was koo him crying like that. It takes a real man......... Nah I'm just playing that **** was gay